Dental Crowns are the perfect solution to restore the healthy structure and integrity of a weakened or broken tooth
Here at Plaza Dental Centre we offer dental crowns to strengthen and restore healthy tooth function. Along with the healthy function, a dental crown can improve the appearance of your smile.
Benefits of Dental Crowns
Crowns are a strong and durable restorative solution. They provide a range of benefits including:
- Allowing patients to regain complete dental function
- Can be perfectly matched to the colour/texture of the existing teeth
- Feel exactly the same as a natural tooth
Who will be recommended for a dental crown procedure?
If you’ve experienced any of the following, a dental crown procedure may be recommended by a dental professional:
- Chipped teeth
- Broken or fractured teeth
- Root canal procedure (to strengthen the tooth post root canal treatment)
- Weakened biting function due to miss-aligned or damaged teeth
- Damaged teeth from excessive grinding
If you’ve suffered from any of the above, it’s important to seek professional consultation. Your dentist will be best positioned to recommend specific services. Here at Plaza Dental Centre, we work to ensure every treatment plan is uniquely tailored to each individual smile.
For more extensive restorations, a dental bridge may be recommended. A dental bridge is a series of dental prosthetics (generally three or more crowns fused together). A bridge is used to effectively replace missing teeth and gaps in the smile.